Nitay is available to tutor in Wellington CBD, Karori, Kelburn or the surrounding suburbs. He tutors at Victoria University's library in Kelburn, Central library or at the student's home
Weekends are generally best, after school times are limited but may be available.
Education experience and achievements
I am a third year student at Victoria University of Wellington studying a Bachelor of Science in Maths and Physics. At school I sat the NCEA exams for all my subjects, as well as the Cambridge A-levels Maths exam alongside NCEA.
My most notable award was being named an NZQA outstanding scholar in 2015, being placed in the top 60 students in the country. I was awarded this for getting outstanding scholarships in Physics and Statistics, as well as a scholarship in Calculus.
Some of my other schievements include:
- Rotary Club of Wellington Physics Prize - 2016
- Rotary Club of Wellington Mathematics Prize - 2016
- Victoria University Faculty of Science 2016 deans list for consistently high academic achievement
- Victoria University Excellence Scholarship - 2015
- NZQA Outstanding Scholar in 2015 for getting outstanding scholarships in Physics and Statistics, as well as a scholarship in Calculus.
- NCEA Level 3 endorsed with excellence
- Excellence Endorsement for Calculus, Statistics and Physics at levels 2 and 3, Chemistry at level 2 and Science and English at level 1
- A grade in Cambridge Maths A-level
I began tutoring in 2013 through my high school's 'math clinic', helping other students at a weekly lunchtime session. After graduating from Wellington College I started private tutoring other students at university as well as high school students at a range of levels, including scholarship papers.
I am also a lab demonstrator (basically a physics tutor) at Victoria University of Wellington